1. Watch the short film Metro on Vimeo in full screen on your iPad or computer.
2. Pause the video and take screen captures when you identify certain camera shots in the film.
- Screen capture on Mac = Command + Shift + 3
3. Identify five different camera shots and two examples of the rule of thirds (you’ll have seven screen captures total).
4. Go to Schoology and click Turn In on the Metro Practice Activity assignment.
5. Upload your photos to Schoology and attach them to the assignment.
6. In the response box, number your photos 1-7 and label the shot.
Your response will look like this:
1. High Angle
2. Rule of Thirds
3. Etc, etc.