This project will require you to demonstrate your ability to use different camera shots and film composition techniques. You will create a montage of camera shots that tells a basic story.
1. The rule of thirds should be clearly demonstrated in all of your shots.
2. Shots that include people should follow the rules of headroom and leadroom.
3. No dialog or other on-camera sound should be used in your final video.
4. The camera shot should change at least every 5 seconds.
5. No two-for-one shots. Ex. A long shot of a person does not also count as a one shot.
6. Maximum length is 1:30.
To get started, download the Camera Shots and Film Composition worksheet.
Good luck and happy shooting!