You’ve discovered a way to instantly teleport to faraway lands. This project will teach you how to use the green screen while creating your own travel video.
- Plan out the sequence of your travels; you must visit 5 different places
- Choose your backgrounds from the sample travel footage and images you download from the internet
- Use Google Images to search for images
- Look for images that are at least 1000 pixels wide
- Click through to “View Full Size Image” before saving
- Right click image and choose “Add Image to iPhoto Library”
- Record 10-15 seconds of each of your group members in front of the green screen. Try to interact with the imaginary scene that will be behind you.
- Use combination of pre-selected travel footage and images downloaded from internet
- Use the map feature to show where you are traveling to and from
How to use the Green Screen feature in iMovie